To process mail in the Retrieve queue, select the Retrieve Tab. The Retrieve Window appears.
Figure 9. Retrieve Window
The first mail automatically opens in the Document View Panel.
Option: Select a different mail in the Document Selection Panel.
1. Use the date in the Tracking ID to determine if the original physical mail is still onsite.
2. If the mail for this date is available, then request from an associate in the mail room to retrieve
the physical mail document and send it by paper mail route to the requestor.
3. If you receive confirmation that the physical document was retrieved, click Original Sent.
The requestor receives an email stating that the requested physical mail was retrieved.
If you determine that the physical mail is no longer onsite,
1. Click Original Unavailable.
The requestor receives an email stating that the requested physical mail is not available.
• Click Show Audit.
This action displays the Audit Trail Report, which provides the identities of the previous mail recipients. The Hide Audit button appears.
2. To close the Audit Trail Report window, click Hide Audit.
1. Click Move to Trash.