These special actions can be requested on a document:
• Delivery of physical Original to receive the original paper document.
• Rescan Document to receive an electronic version of a rescanned original paper document
when the previous scan was defective.
• Wrong Addressee to send the document back because you received it in error.
The system rejects a special request for a document that had previously been submitted for a special request.
To request special actions on a document:
1. Select the desired document in the Inbox or Sent mail folder.
2. Select Request. The Request Document message appears:
3.Select one of these actions:
— To receive the original paper mail, select Delivery of physical Original.
— When the scanned image is not readable, select Rescan Document.
— When the mail does not belong to you, select Wrong Addressee.
4. Select Submit.