To Display Document Contents
1. Select one mail document:
- Click on any row.
- Select the checkbox of any record
2. Click on Document button
The document appears in the Details Display.
To Forward a Selected Document
1. Click The Forward Document window appears:
2. Type the recipient’s name, or part of a name. The recipient’s email appears.
3. Click Send.
If the forwarding succeeds, the “Message Forwarded” message appears.
To Export a Selected Document
Note: This option requires using the checkbox to select the mail document. See To Display Document Contents, page .
1. Click .The Export Document Information window appears.
2. Select one of these choices:
a) Document and Audit Trail (CSV)
This option creates a PDF copy of the document and a CSV version of the audit trail in a zipped file.
- Save the zip file to a computer location that you choose.
- Extract the zip file to a computer location that you choose
- Convert the csv, which has the audit trail, to Excel.
The audit trail has the same column layout as in the Audit trail only option
b) Audit trail only
This option creates a csv with the same information as in the Audit display.
- Save as an Excel file.
c) Document only (PDF)
This option creates a PDF copy of the electronic version of the document.
To Print a Document
1. Export the document.
2. Print the document from a PDF viewer.