1. To select the Reconciliation Report, click Reconciliation Report in the Report Name field.
2. Select the location from the Location Name field:
- − All
- A location from the list of individual locations
3. Click the Start Date field to select the start date of the report.
4. Select the end date of the report from the End Date field. The default is the day before today,
which is the last day available for reports.
Note:The Min. Days Aged option is marked not available (“n/a”).
5. Click Submit.
The report opens in Excel with a csv file name.
6. Save the report with a new file name as an Excel workbook.
The columns in your report are:
The location you selected. This can be every location if you selected ALL, or only the one location
that you selected.
• Start Date
The earliest date covered by the report. This is the date you selected.
• End Date
The last date covered by the report. This is the date you selected.
• Total Mail Processed
• Automated delivery via company email
• Automated delivery via End User UI
• Assigned to company email via Research Mail
• Assigned to End User UI via Research Mail
• Unassigned in Research Mail
• Error Queue
This quantity represents the number of mails that did not have enough information or content to be delivered at all.
• Unaccounted Mail
This is the number of processed mails that does not equal the number of mails:
- Delivered through company email.
- Delivered through the End User UI.
- Delivered through Research Mail.
- Are not in the Error Queue.
This value is always expected to be zero, and, if not, analysis is required to determine the reason
why and to identify the missing tracking id(s).
Unaccounted mail could occur if there is an out of space condition, for example.
Please sign in to leave a comment.