Volume Group Name Report
1. To select the Volume by Group Name Report, select Volume by Group Name Report in the
Report Name field.
Note:The Location Name and Min. Days Aged options are marked not available (“n/a”).
2. Click the Start Date field to select the start date of the report.
3. Select the end date of the report from the End Date field. The default is the day before today,
which is the last day available for reports.
4. Click Submit.
The report opens in Excel with a csv file name.
5. Save the report with a new file name as an Excel workbook.
The columns in your report are:
• Start Date
The earliest date covered by the report. This is the date you selected.
• End Date
The last date covered by the report. This is the date you selected.
• Dept Id
Identifier for a department or cost center
• Number of mails received
Count of mails assigned to each mail group for the range of dates
• % of total mail
No. of Mails for each group divided by the total system mail times 100%
• No of mails processed same day
% of mail for group
The number of mails for the group divided by the total mails processed the same day, times 100%
• No of mails processed next day
• % of mail for group
[The number of mails processed the same day plus the number of mails processed the 2nd day by
that group] divided by [the number of total mails on those two days] times 100%.
• No of mails not processed in first 2 days received
[The sum of the number of mails processed the same day plus the number of mails processed the
2nd day] is subtracted from [the number of total mails for that group]